Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Wow, I went ahead and lept into 2003 and got a blogspot

So I guess I am cool now, huh? Exciting. This is what I've waited for my whole life. Well, maybe not.

Well, a little about me I reckon: I'm 30; I live in Suwanee, Georgia; I'm married to my wife of 2.5 years, Rebecca; I love scuba diving, tennis, golf, and generally being outside. I've recently gotten into biking. Biking's great...all the benefits of running without killing your knees. My passions are scuba and UGA football though. Die Hard Dawg right here. I go to every game I can, including away. Just spent the weekend in lovely Starkville, Mississippi watching my Dawgs take it to the fake-Dawgs.

Personally, I'm a very interesting person I think (thought most think they are as well). I try my hardest to be the nicest guy I can. I go out of the way a lot for a lot of people. I'm very determined as well. I consider myself a very rational person. Politically, I'd say I'm right of center, but no I don't worship Rush or Sean Hannity. I listen to the left, but for the most part I disagree with most of their opinions.

I'm pretty diverse I think. I have friends from just about every culture. I speak Spanish though I'm not Latino or anything. I just like it. I like to travel to Spanish speaking countries and show off. You'd be suprised how well it's received.

Well, since this is more of a "diary" kind of thing, I guess I'll ad more later.

No comments: